Friday, February 05, 2021

Arthritis and Other Pain Relief

Do you have Arthritis or other nagging pain?
Do you face  everyday, every night wishing the pain would ease or just go away.

Get Pain Relief RIGHT NOW!

Here is a situation you may relate to.
My wife was suffering from pain in her hands. Lately, it's gotten much worse especially in the morning when she awoke or late at night before going to bed. As I watched her try special copper gloves or something simular that provided minimal relief, I felt hopeless in wanting to help her.

Grabbing pain relief medicine I knew was not the answer as she had tears in her eyes really made me feel like I was letting her down and even harming her as she popped the pills.

She has been through surgeries for carpal tunnel in both of her wrists. One surgery seemed to help for a few years while the other seemed to not help at all. A speculation from the doctor that did the second surgery was she was dealing with really bad arthritis as well.

The definition of arthritis from Mayo Clinic

"Arthritis is the swelling and tendernes of one or more of your joints. The main symptoms of arthritis are join pain and stifness, which typically worsen with age. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis."

This described her condition to the tee! 

Now here is the cool part. I was meeting people that were into CBD for pain and other reasons but a friend said, "Hey, you gotta take a look at this company! " Now this was to make money but she said she tried the products for her back and but couldn't resit sharing with other people expericing pain.

That's when the ideal popped into my head to try CBD onmy wife praying that it well help.
I'm a HERO NOW!


No comments:

Search This Blog