Friday, November 20, 2020

3 Guys, The Great Reset, Resiliency

It's a different world from when all I worried about what was I going to do today, where was I going, who is having party or what club was everyone going to.

Late 80's - early 90's hip hop, Chicago house music (all night long), freestyle club music, dancing, djaying, the freaks come out at night.

On another note, chillin at night on the bank of river or the shores of Sandy Hook, NJ, smoking some weed, waiting for the fish to take the bait on the end of the line on my fishing pole trying to land the big one that I could brag for many years to come (never got the big one).

To now with a wife and three kids and worries over lockdowns, food shortages, toilet paper concerns, remote learning, quarantines due too Covid-19 (never heard about Covid 1-18), riots, election chaos, BLM, Proud Boys, masks, vaccines, and more (attempt to capture bullet points for future reference) and what got me to write this post and share the video below... The Great Reset.

I'm not one to sit and listen to people talk unless my attention can be held almost constantly no matter the subject matter. The topic/conversation better be interesting, compelling, helpful, or entertaining (not big on entertainment wasting time in my old age).

If you're here, something I shared relates to you and maybe this will too. Let me know in the comment section following the video or get in touch with me. One point of the video is Social Capital which I interpreted to mean is, "be involved socially with others" no matter race, age, religion.

No comments:

Search This Blog